Thursday, October 8, 2009

Christmas Cards From High Noon Photography

Wow, its been too long since I've been here.

I recently decided to put down the camera and develop new Christmas Card templates.
This time of year can get busy with Christmas Portraits and Family Photography and I wanted some new looks for clients in El Paso and Las Cruces.

I'm no graphic artist, but its fun to stretch yourself, plus save a couple hundred bucks from not buying templates. So far I've only designed one look. It has several combinations of colors or messages to choose from -- hopefully I can knock out a few more in the coming days.

I've decided to also develop a new campaign that can save folks money and still get them beautifully customized cards. I probably will limit this to studio work at High Noon Photography... more details to come.

Anyway, here is a look at the first mock ups. Its easy to change out the text and to even further personalize the look for clients. The pics show the Red, Gold and Green tri-fold cards that are 5x7 and horizontal. I also did the workup for the inside elements and displaying what that looks like in the red card version.











No comments: